Prashant’s TEDx Talk:
Bollywood “The Timing Is Right” – TEDx (Video)
Photos & Posters:
Right Click Here & Save on Desktop
- WDS 2013 LIVE performance (Video)
- Dance Lesson Chikni Chameli (Video)
- Learn to Dance Bollywood Gangnam Style (video)
- Prashant & Jai Ho! Dance Troupe spreading Bollywood in Portland – KGW-TV (Video)
- Prashant is creating a new kind of club culture, where the east meets the west – KING5 TV (Video)
- Vanguard for emerging cultural movement – The Asian Reporter
- Making Bhangra & Bollywood big in Portland - The Oregonian
- Bringing Bollywood to Portland – Oregon Music News
Founder, Choreographer, Bollywood DJ
After graduating from the prestigious Ivy League Cornell University, Prashant joined Intel Corporation as an Engineer & worked for four years. In 2009 he quit Intel to follow his passion for Bollywood.
Flash forward five years, Prashant is now celebrated as one of the most exuberant & energetic Bollywood Entertainers of North America, he has moved masses across both coasts of America including in New York City, Washington D.C., L.A., Bay Area, Seattle and Portland.
His high-energy performance includes LIVE singing, dancing & seamless DJ’ing to eclectic Indian inspired crossover music that appeals to audience of all ages & nationalities. The charismatic dance lesson he brings into his performance compel everyone to join in the dance routines transforming a simple dance party into a full fledged Bollywood Musical within minutes.
In Jan 2010 Prashant founded the popular Jai Ho! Dance Party which occurs monthly in Portland & Seattle.
Prashant’s work has been covered by American media in both print & TV, he was also asked to share his story on TEDx conference which continues to inspire many.